martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Mi Jornada hacia la Vida, Día 1012, Writing myself to freedom

Yesterday I wanted to commit more than a few hours to my assignment on the DIP, as I want to assist and support myself in moving as fast and effective as possible out of a pattern that has been taking place within my mind very recently and it has gotten to such an extent that it even took away my sleep for more than a few hours.

I got some difficulties in migrating to one language to another, as I have already also changed from buddy in my DIP and now I am pushing myself to actually get more comfortable by writing on English, and specially being able to get comfortable in the sense of being able to be intimate with myself - Into - Me - I - See.

So...

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to get comfortable by writing myself in whatever language I have to, by assisting and supporting myself to be intimate independently of the resource that I find myself using and taking

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think or believe that I am not able to be as comfortable as I am by writing my self forgiveness on Spanish, when actually, all that I need to do is find the way to express myself in the way that I can actually like "portray" the same resources that I can take from the tools of the Self-Honesty, Self-Forgiveness, etc., to be able to walk through it in whatever place I find myself.

Thanks for reading