viernes, 1 de julio de 2016

Mi Jornada hacia la Vida, Día 926, For those who were wondering about my experience in the mountain...

The day I came down from the mountain, I was asked to not tell anyone about it and that´s the main reason why I haven´t and will not write in detail about what I experienced in the days that I was up there; the only thing that I can share is this brief "composition/mix" that I made of different/several sounds of what I can say was what I walked throughout my process in the mountain and my process within the mountain.


What I can also say about my experience in the mountain, is that it has to do with basically everything that I have been working and writting here thus far, and it supported me to... basically understand, that I didn´t needed to isolate myself to actually solve what I required to solve, but I must say that, sometimes you have to take yourself to the limits, just to realize the stupidity and simplicity of the problems around and within you.

Thanks for reading me thus far.