miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Mi Jornada hacia la Vida, Día 919, How To Redefine a Word



Unfortunately it seems the internet was not cooperating with us once again - we do apologise for the lagging and connection drops. We are investigating solutions to this.


What does it means redefine a word? Is it just about the word? or is about redefining yourself?

The real question that we should ask is: Who I am in relation to words? How does this word influence me?

It´s fascinating how many words we take for granted in our daily lives. I mean how could we possibly know what the words means if we haven´t a definition for ourselves that we have lived and proven to ourselves?

How can I give something to someone else if I myself do not even know what it means yet?

How would you give a gift if it doesn´t means anything to you?

This and more explained within this amazing interview