miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

Mi Jornada hacia la Vida, Día 912, School of Ultimate Living - Embracing Your Utmost Potential



What does 'Utmost Potential' mean? What is each person's utmost potential? How can SOUL support you to develop yourself and live your utmost potential?

After listening to this amazing interview, I could pretty much identify with what was shared in terms of how sometimes you don´t know what you are capable of until you like move yourself into the position of doing something that one thought that one will never be capable of doing. 

I mean, when I got to my process I never imagined that I could have so much passion for so many fields, like laws, psychology, communication, semiotics, linguistics and so on. And I mean it has been also a process to get to know what I am capable of, because at the first stages I will like always stumble and I will very easily give up at the first opportunity, but as I have given to myself the opportunity to develop this "words" within myself like "discipline, constancy, consistency" I will begin to understand how the things actually work, you know, those moments in which you have like just failed at something, but you look back and you see that at the very end, you have at least move a little bit and get somewhere.

I suggest you to have a look at the entire material of this series and process called SOUL (School of Ultimate Living), to give you that chance of realizing that there is much more within you that you could have ever imagined!

Youtube channel: