viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

Mi Jornada hacia la Vida, Día 883, The death through the eyes of "the other"

I found this little friend very weak trying to fly with it´s last strengths, and in spite that it was already clear to me that it was too late to be able to do anything to help it, I decided to place it in my hand trying to giving it some comfort with the warm of my body while I sat on the ground and both waited the inevitability of its death.

It only took a couple of minutes before he stopped fighting and just accepted giving himself and all of who he/she was away to the moment; one last breath and that was it...

Death is something fascinating to watch, because as the years go by and you see how it happens in every single thing around you, it somehow allows you to be more close to the realization that the same is going to happen with you. I know and I agree that such principle could fairly be called an objectification of the other for one´s own experience; nevertheless, it´s also true that there is something very strange about that moment in which one is able to identify and recognize oneself in a life form that is everything but an antropomorphic one... maybe you know inside yourself what that is...

It´s not that I think that I know, is that I know with absolute certainty that I don´t and nobody knows because nobody can know, but isn´t that the very secret of freedom? Think about it - no one can tell you what to do, if no one even knows what you are... you are more free than you think...