viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

Mi Jornada hacia la Vida, Día 882, Poem "This Breath"

A little poem that I wrote:

This breath…
This cold sliding through my chest
Announce the Nest…
The presence of a soul that no longer rests…

This breath…
Priceless life I did not pay
Extends me the hand
And I run away

This warm…
This useless Spine
That Holds the time
Used for useless priceless lives…

Run…Fight…Survive
Run…Fight…Survive
Run…Fight…Survive

This Mind…
As the Needle pierce the heart
In endless friends
Of this consumed life
Inhales the moments of insignificance
That suspire my years of youth
Ending the promising future
Of the child that will never grow…

Bye my love
Bye my friend
By my hand
I meet my dead…
Bye my love
Bye my friend
By my hand
I meet my dead…

This Life…
Demands me to understand
To make my stand
In the voice of who we are

This Breath…
This cold sliding trough my chest
That gives the Life
The truth I will ever forget…

Run…Fight…Survive
Run…Fight…Survive

Run…Fight…or Life…